Because coverage is statutory, many think that all workers compensation coverage is the same. However, there are vast differences between carriers – primarily in the services they provide. We offer a combination of Risk Control and Claim services that is truly unique.
Christian Charles Insurance workers compensation coverage offers:
- Risk Control workers compensation experts are available for pre- and post-loss assessments.
- Travelers Virtual Risk ManagerSM contains web-based post-injury management and safety management self-assessment to identify areas for safety program improvement.
- REACT® incident investigation training for enhanced response, evaluation and action when incidents occur.
- Office ergonomics computer-based training is available.
- TravComp® is Travelers’ unique workers compensation claim management process. It joins the work of co-located medical and claims professionals to promptly handle, thoroughly investigate and fairly resolve your workers compensation claims. Our mission is to effectively manage loss costs for your public entity, increase injured worker productivity as appropriate and assist employees in their safe return to productive work as soon as possible.
- TravComp is recognized as an advanced and specialized approach to managing workers’ compensation claims, with many business advantages for our customers.
Who is this right for?
This coverage is specifically designed to help protect:
- American Indian nations
- K-12 public schools
- Municipalities and counties
- Transit authorities