Did you know healthcare represents nearly 18% of GDP and will grow to almost 20% by 2021?
- Physical Attacks
- Staff are subject to high exposure from physical attacks by patients and visitors
- Mobile Devices
- Repetitive stress and musculoskeletal injuries are linked to increased the use of computers and tablets in medical offices.
- At-home Care
- Use of personal vehicles poses risks of distracted driving while unfamiliar locations can lead to slips, trips, and falls.
- Skilled labor shortages and longer shifts can result in personal injury to workers as well as adverse care for patients.
- Pop-up Clinics
- With no screening and the title administrative support, workers are more exposed to infectious or contagious diseases from the public.
- PA + APRN
- The expanding role of nurse practitioners, physicians assistants, and vocational nurses increases word pressure and add risk.
Christian Charles Insurance understood the different challenges of the healthcare industry, and as a result, has gained the trust of a lot of healthcare organizations in CA. We provide exceptional healthcare insurance servicesin a safe and operative environment is a key aspect of your mission. We help minimize potential liabilities, losses and maintaining your institution’s safety, reputation and operation are ours.